Examples of interaction systems in operation based on new and emerging devices that will be demonstrated in the congress, especially during coffee breaks.
Contributors must send an abstract up to 2 pages, describing the system, and a page that summarizes the technical requirements to run the demonstration. The proposals should be accompanied by screenshots, images or videos of up to 30 MB.
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template:
- Word users, please use interim template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx
- LaTex users, please use template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip
- LaTeX & Overleaf users, please use template: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official#.WOuOk2e1taQ
More information about the templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
All submissions must be done through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2020)
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
At least one author of each contribution must be registered in the conference. Each registration can be associated with one contribution. For additional contributions associated with the same participant, an additional fee will be required. Registration will be available in CEDI website (https://congresocedi.es/), more details coming soon there.
- Submission: To be decided
- Notification: To be decided
- Camera Ready version: To be decided
- Oscar Ardaiz Villanueva (Public University of Navarre – Spain)
- Asier Marzo Perez (Public University of Navarre – Spain)
- Daniel González Toledo (University of Malaga – Spain)
- Diego Martinez Plasencia ( University of Sussex – United Kingdom)
- Carlos Tejada (University of Copenhagen – Denmark)
- Andrea Belluci (Charles III University of Madrid – Spain)
- Oscar Tomico (Eindhoven University – Netherlands )
- Jonathan Chacón (Elisava – Spain)
- Amalia Ortiz (Public University of Navarre – Spain)
- Iñigo Ezcurdia (Public University of Navarre – Spain)
- Adriana Arregui (Public University of Navarre – Spain)
- Blanca Montalvo Gallego (University of Malaga – Spain)