The Group Presentation session will allow to introduce the past and present research activities, and the plans for the future, or including the possibilities of collaboration with other groups.
Each contribution will consist of an abstract of maximum 2 pages, with a description of your their research group, which may include: work areas, members, projects, publications, collaborative interests, etc.
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template:
- Word users, please use interim template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx
- LaTex users, please use template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip
- LaTeX & Overleaf users, please use template: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official#.WOuOk2e1taQ
More information about the templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
All submissions must be done through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2020)
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
At least one author of each contribution must be registered in the conference. Each registration can be associated with one contribution. For additional contributions associated with the same participant, an additional fee will be required. Registration will be available in CEDI website (https://congresocedi.es/), more details coming soon there.
- Submission: To be decided
- Notification: To be decided
- Camera Ready version: To be decided
- Arcadio Reyes Lecuona
- María Cuevas Rodríguez