A number of Relevant Articles already published in impact journals will be selected to be presented at the conference. In this case only the abstract will be published in the conference proceedings.
Contributors must send an abstract up to 2 pages, including a reference to the original publication.
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template:
- Word users, please use interim template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx
- LaTex users, please use template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip
- LaTeX & Overleaf users, please use template: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official#.WOuOk2e1taQ
More information about the templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
All submissions must be done through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2020)
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
At least one author of each contribution must be registered in the conference. Each registration can be associated with one contribution. For additional contributions associated with the same participant, an additional fee will be required. Registration will be available in CEDI website (https://congresocedi.es/), more details coming soon there.
- Submission: To be decided
- Notification: To be decided
- Camera Ready version: To be decided
- Luis Molina Tanco
- Daniel González Toledo