The Doctoral Colloquium is a forum in which Ph.D. students will discuss their work with each other and with experts in their area. Students will present and discuss their thesis and will receive feedback to help them with their research plans.
Each contribution will consist of an abstract of maximum 2 pages, with a description of your doctoral thesis, including the following points:
- Identify a significant problem in the field of research and clearly formulate the research question
- Outline the current status of the problem domain and related solutions
- Present clearly any preliminary ideas, the proposed approach and the results achieved so far
- Describe the research methodology that is applied or planned
- Outline the contributions of the applicant’s work to the problem domain and highlight their uniqueness
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template:
- Word users, please use interim template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx
- LaTex users, please use template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip
- LaTeX & Overleaf users, please use template: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official#.WOuOk2e1taQ
More information about the templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
All submissions must be done through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2020)
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
PhD students will give a brief presentation (15 minutes) on their work. After each presentation, a discussion will take place.
At least one author of each contribution must be registered in the conference. Each registration can be associated with one contribution. For additional contributions associated with the same participant, an additional fee will be required. Registration will be available in CEDI website (https://congresocedi.es/), more details coming soon there.
- Submission: To be decided
- Notification: To be decided
- Camera Ready version: To be decided
- Lourdes Moreno (Charles III University of Madrid – Spain)
- Victor M. López Jaquero (University of Castilla-La Mancha – Spain)
- César Collazos (University of Cauca – Colombia)